Sunday, October 11, 2015

Survey Says: GOD'S WILL

►GOD’S WILL: God's “specific will” is always framed by His “general will.” The boundaries and a path, clearly marked by what He’s already revealed to us in the word:

(1) What we should not do (1 THES 4:3)
(2) What we should do (John 14:12).

▼ GOD'S GENERAL WILL: When you walk in His general will, you can better discern His specific will. So two questions we need to ask:

(1) What am I doing that I should not be doing? (Psalm 139:23-24)
(2) What am I not doing that I should be doing? (Romans 12:2)

▼ KNOWING HIS SPECIFIC WILL THROUGH:
(1) PRAYER > Am I taking the time to truly seek God? (Jeremiah 29:12-13, James 1:5, Phil 2:13)
(2) HIS WORD > what does Gods Word Say? (Psalm 119:105)
(3) OTHERS > Have I sought Godly council (Prov. 15:22)
(4) CIRCUMSTANCES > What is God doing around me? (Acts 16:6, Galatians 4:13)

▼A SURRENDERED WILL – As a Christian the greatest growth takes place in our life as we learn to relinquish the control of our lives. (Luke 22:42) < Am I willing to whatever He wants?
📌 LEARN MORE: http://bit.ly/CC-learnmore  Citizens on YouTube: http://bit.ly/Citizens_Subscribe